As I'm listening to Nalini Singh's "Kiss of snow" (Psy-Changeling #10) I can't get rid of the feeling of disappointment. Do you remember it's my second try? The first time I stopped reading when the relationship between the heroes got hotter. I completely forgot the reason for putting away the book. Now I remember.
First, I'd like to say I love Singh. Second, it's my favourite series. Third, I love the heroes - I have waited patiently for their story.
But let me nag.
Guys, from the beginning of the series we are constantly told how young Sienna is. It seems her age is the only thing Hawk talks about in "Kiss of snow". I'm so invested in the story that I see Sienna as a small child. And now he starts petting her. And I feel disgusted.
Please!!! Let her grow up! Let her be, you pervert!
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий