I've recently realised I haven't read that many romance novels whish are considered the best of the best.
Time to act. Now is just the moment to find out what I am missing.
Looking at the results of the 2013 AAR Top Romance poll I think I'd better start from bottom to top just to make things more interesting.
I'm quite ashamed to tell you that I haven't read Georgette Heyer before.
I'm really hoping to fall in love. I'll share my thoughts with you when I finish it. Or I'd better listen to the
audiobook. Richard Armitage is beyond sexy.
Time to act. Now is just the moment to find out what I am missing.
Looking at the results of the 2013 AAR Top Romance poll I think I'd better start from bottom to top just to make things more interesting.
№100
Georgette Heyer - Sylvester

Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий